Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Jerusalem Blog


Hello from Jerusalem!

After the last email I sent out to my family, nearly everyone mentioned either setting up a blog and sending pictures. As a result I have decided to start using this blog site to post updates frequently along with pictures. I'm excited that you'll be able to see some of the things I can while over here. This picture is of some of the group and I after we just arrived at the center. This is the view from one of the balconies. Sister Whipple is at the bottom left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Daniel! I almost put "Elder!" It's kind of like you're on a mission. :) What great posts on your blog! I finally discovered them, and WOW! What grand experiences and super photos. I'm glad you're writing comments about each one. You'll relive these experiences the rest of your life, and the photos will bring them back as if yesterday. Wow...that's some gash you got on your head. Did it bleed or make a big dent? Are you okay? Takes more than that to keep you down. We're thrilled for you and this opportunity. You and David are really blessed to have such an experience. I'm sure you'll compare stories when you are together. Hey...hey...hey....it's your birthday coming up! Wow! Great place to celebrate, and how often would that happen? We're excited for you! Happy birthday on the 10th!!! Love, Mom